From workout to the workplace, our life is wrapped in the digital experience, right? To add more spice to it and to make our lived moments further alluring, digital experiences keep on evolving. With almost every passing day we come across a new technology or gadgets offering a new approach or new capabilities or new features.
Here below we introduce 4 awesome latest tech devices to add spice to our everyday digital experience.
What about sporting a flashy multi-hued band on your wrist to connect your friends? Yes, Gemio band is a new kind of wearable that is packed with some cool features besides offering really stunning aesthetics.
- With the help of a connected app, it will connect your known people around by sending lightning signals
- It comes with an array of lighting effects like Water Effect, Fire Effect, Sparking Effects, etc.
- You can send Light Signals to the friends nearby.
- With just a light snap or tap or swap, the colorful tiles and design can be changed.
- The MyGemio App in mobile allows selection of an array of colors and design effects.
- When the band is not in use automatically the inbuilt motion sensor gets turned off saving battery power.
- Gemio can be charged wirelessly.
Are you a backpacking adventure or an outdoor sports freak? If you are, it might have occurred to you several times that you could not pick up important calls just because of involving in physically demanding sports like cycling, kayaking or rowing, etc. Well, that is precisely why Bluetooth earpieces became popular. To take the ease of use and quality experience further ahead the new Bonx Grip has just arrived.
- Bonx Grip headset allows receiving calls without reaching out for your phone.
- It has Dual microphone
- It is extremely lightweight with approximately 15g weight
- It ensures 9 hrs of unperturbed play time with just a single full charge of the battery.
- Offering both a Bluetooth headset and a connected mobile app, it works better than a Walkie-Talkie gripping your ear.
To be precise, 360 degree cameras are not altogether new. But what about having one with a size that can be hidden inside your palm grip? Well, this small sized design and enhanced features make Nicolas 360 so special. Lets us have a look at the offerings.
- The camera will come with 16MP Sony sensors capable of capturing still images with 25MP pixel count and capture 2560 x 1440/30fps video.
- There will be video and image streaming feature for VR headsets.
- The camera will be waterproof.
Jabra Halo headset
Many of us are remain too busy with phone calls and often we need to call or pick calls incessantly. Bluetooth earpiece allows the easy approach to such tirades of calls besides allowing high-quality music listening. Impressive sound quality apart, Jabra’s new Halo Smart headset is really awesome with a game-changer design. Yes, it is designed to cling to your years with slim neckband. It allows switching between your phone calls and music just with a swap on any of the earpieces.
- It has noise cancellation capability ensuring high clarity sound.
- The Jabra Assist app allows more control
- The app allows enabling and disabling vibration and sound alert
- The magnetized earpieces can be snapped together when not in use.